George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars also floods his movies with Masonic symbology
12. November 2011 2 Kommentare
George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars also floods his movies with Masonic symbology. Yoda is the name of a Masonic teacher. The Djed-eye (Jedi) comes from the ancient Egyptian as noted earlier. The idea of Jedi Knights and a round table comes from the Knights Templar.
Skywalker is the name of the 13th Tzolkien in the Mayan calendar, the symbol of which looks just like the top of Luke’s flight helmet. Anakin comes from Anakim or the Sons of Anak in the Bible and Darth Vader no doubt comes from the “Da’ath” black sephiroth of the Jewish Kabbalah. These occult interpretations of Hollywood movies and TV programs are well understood by initiates, but purposely meant to bewilder the public.
- SWTOR: Jedi Knight Guide, G4TV.com (republictrooper.wordpress.com)
- SWTOR: Jedi Consular Guide, G4TV.com (republictrooper.wordpress.com)
- From a Galaxy far, Far Away, Lucasfilm Announces the Discovery of the “Last Surviving Copy” of THE JEDI PATH (prweb.com)
- Darth Vader: The Galaxy’s Worst Community Manager (metaversemodsquad.wordpress.com)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic- Sith Inquisitor Versus Republic Trooper (lezgetreal.com)
- SWTOR: Smuggler Guide, G4TV.com (republictrooper.wordpress.com)
- Dark Horse Announces 2012 Star Wars Retailer Incentive Program! (graphicpolicy.com)
- Star Wars Costumes Not Far, Far Away at TotallyCostumes.com (prweb.com)
- Darth Vader Shills For UK Electronics Chain (the1955hudson.com)
- Five Steps to Becoming a Jedi Knight (chroniclebooks.com)